Que vous vous intéressiez à Speck, que vous ayez besoin d'images pour votre article ou que vous vouliez parcourir nos communiqués de presse succincts, vous trouverez ce que vous cherchez ici.
Veuillez adresser toute question d'ordre journalistique à l'adresse de courriel suivante :
Speck Debuts MightyPack, a Backpack Reimagined to Protect and Carry Tech Gear
San Mateo, Calif. (August 19, 2015) - The same design team that created Speck's award-winning smartphone cases has created MightyPack and MightyPack Plus, a backpack line designed to protect, organize, and mobilize the tech devices you rely on every day. From the durable Tech Locker top pocket to the crush zone at its triple-padded base, MightyPack is comprised of carefully crafted features that make it safe and easy to carry your laptop, tablet, headphones, battery pack and other tech accessories.
“We started from scratch to build a backpack for the everyday digital road warrior,” said Bryan Hynecek, Speck VP of Design. “Every backpack we’d ever used seemed to lack something or add bulk, and with MightyPack we went top to bottom and front to back, optimizing every inch to be highly organized and protective.”
MightyPack’s slim profile makes it the perfect size for everyday use. MightyPack Plus has extra capacity for those who could use more space, and is also TSA-compliant which makes traveling a breeze. Here are some of the standout features that make MightyPack and MightyPack Plus top of their class:
- The Tech Locker is a reinforced top pocket perfect for studio-sized headphones and other large accessories that need extra protection. Its tough, molded EVA foam is lined with a plush vegan fur to prevent scratches and scuffs.
- Internal smart compartments flex to fit small or large items, and are made of breathable mesh to keep your electronics cool.
- Dedicated charging pockets and pass-throughs allow you to keep your device within reach or safely in a pocket for mobile charging.
- A stash pocket for your sunglasses makes it easy to store or grab them on the go.
- Quick release straps allow you to effortlessly remove MightyPack in tight, crowded spaces.
- MightyPack Plus is TSA checkpoint-friendly. Unzip your bag and lay it flat through checkpoint screenings – no need to remove your laptop.
MightyPack retails for $79.95 and MightyPack Plus at $99.95, and both are available now at www.speckproducts.com.
Speck creates award-winning cases designed to make an impact—and take one. Since 2001, we’ve been making distinctive products for the world’s top smartphones, tablets, laptops, watches, and backpacks. We deliver a balance of artful design and military–grade protection, for a difference you can see and feel. Our roots are in the heart of Silicon Valley, at the intersection of design and technology, inspiring us to craft masterfully engineered products. We believe that excellence is in the details, which is why we create cases that enable you to go more places and enjoy more from your mobile devices. Get to know us at speckproducts.com or follow us on Twitter, Facebook, Instagram, and Pinterest.